Note: The software requires GP to load a chunk file, so everyone does have to close the GP application briefly.
- Login to the terminal server as a server admin
- Run change user /install
- Run the installer
- Open GP
- Answer "Yes" to the "Would you like to include new Code?" prompt.
- Run a Smartlist
- Export the Smartlist to verify Ez-GP is working.
- Register EZ-GP. * (Skip this if you are using the Free Trial, Obviously. )
- Close Excel and GP.
- Move the x:\documents and settings\yourname\DPPI folder to x:\Program Files\DPPI
- Give the users permissions to the x:\Program Files\DPPI folder.
- Open Regedit
- Navigate to Hkey_Local_Machine\Software\DPPI\TabFileParse
- Update the InstallFolder to x:\Program Files\DPPI\Xcelerator
- Update the WorkDirectory to F:\Program Files\DPPI\Xcelerator\Work
- Run change user /execute
- All done, test it as an unpriviledged user.
Good Luck, and please comment if this article helped you.